Friday, November 9, 2012

In the Beginning....

Here's a little info on myself and why I started this blog. I love to travel and explore. I love to visit new towns, museums, restaurants (my favorite being tea rooms), historical sites, etc and sometimes just drive down roads my tires have never rounded over. I also love to cook and bake and host fabulous parties! One of the ways I relieve stress is to hop in the van and take a drive, it truly helps me clear my head. Thankfully my two girls are used to riding in the car and they are excellent passengers, well most of the time ; ). My oldest who is 7 will go by Picasso because she is an artist by nature. She is creative, sensitive, beautiful, generous, loves to sing, enjoys hearing and telling stories, and keeps an extremely messy room. My youngest who is 2 will go by Princess Tiger Lily because she is beautiful as a lily but tenacious like a tiger. While most of the time she is so very sweet, she does have an edge to her that is so sharp. She can be so tender, loving, and gentle but then something sets her off and here comes the boom ready or not! My hubby and I have been married for 12 years and love this life we lead with our two girls, well three if you count our boxer Bella. We live in the Kansas City area so most of these posts will be local to KC, although we are native to Florida and visit several times a year so there will be highlights of our trips back there. I will occasionally post on amazing restaurants and recipes I come across as well. Come along with us on our wanderings around the Midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment